ERI is the largest fully integrated IT and electronics asset disposition provider and cybersecurity-focused hardware destruction company in the United States. ERI is certified at the highest level by all leading environmental and data security oversight organizations to de-manufacture, recycle, and refurbish every type of electronic device in an environmentally responsible manner. It is the first and only company in its industry to achieve carbon neutrality at all its facilities nationwide, and the first to achieve SOC 2 certification for security and data protection. ERI has the capacity to process more than a billion pounds of electronic waste annually at its nine certified locations, serving every zip code in the United States. ERI’s mission is to protect people, the planet and privacy. For more information about e-waste recycling and ERI, call 1-800-ERI-DIRECT or visit https://eridirect.com.
Fire Rover is the one and only portable fire suppression system that effectively and efficiently prevents fire 24/7. Fire Rover is equipped with the FLIR A310F thermal camera, Watchdog’s award-winning video surveillance system and a powerful foam dispensing unit.
Fire Rover is the only system that can assure you, you’ll never have to worry about fires again. The moment a rise in temperature is detected, our central station is alerted, analyzes the situation and if needed, dispenses the foam to cool the hot spot or suffocate the fire.
The Fire Rover™ advantage:
• Comprehensive solution for fire prevention
• Portable and customizable for your specific needs
• Suppresses fires of calibers including metal, petroleum, plastic, agriculture and waste
• Can pinpoint hot spots the size of a grape within 2 degrees accuracy
• Can detect fire in infancy before it flares
• 24/7 remote monitoring by Watchdog Security
• Real person analyzing the area and dispersing foam
• Patent pending and Trademarked see less